The first thing I did once the weather finally perked up is dusted off the barbecue and headed to the butchers.
I ruddy love it!
So if you’re planning an al fresco dining experience this weekend, here is the perfect dessert for you…
For the base:
- 30g almonds, finely chopped
- 50g pitted dates, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
For the topping:
- a small avocado, mashed
- 2 kiwis, peeled and mashed
- 60g coconut cream
- 90g quark
- 100g soft cream cheese
- 2 tsps honey
- 2 kiwis, finely sliced
- Mix the base ingredients together in a bowl.
- Divide between 3 ramekins, covering the bases evenly. Press gently.
- In a bowl, mix together the topping ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the ramekins. Level off with the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour until ready to serve. Top with sliced kiwi.
- Cover and refrigerate any leftover cheesecake for up to 3 days.
Yum. Enjoy y’all.