Having a post-Christmas clear-out?
On the 19th January we’ll be heading over to Calais to spend the day volunteering with the lovely folks from Help Refugees, and we have a nice big van waiting to be filled with your donations.
Below is a list of the most wanted items for us, we’ll be accepting donations at our studio Monday to Friday evenings from 6-8pm, and Saturday mornings from 8-12.
So please please please have a think about what you could spare, any questions or queries ask in the comments!
* Trainers and walking boots (sizes 40-43)
* Hats, gloves and hand-warmers.
* Men’s underwear (boxers, only new please – small, medium and large) and socks (preferably thin)
* Practical warm jackets and waterproofs
* Thermal leggings
* Tents and tarpaulins
* Sleeping bags and blankets
* Rain ponchos
* Mobile phones with chargers (only fully functioning please)
* Thermal layers
* Men’s joggers and jeans (small and medium)
* Small backpacks/ drawstring bags
* Roll mats
* Jumpers and hoodies (small and medium)
* Belts (men’s)
* Emergency foil blankets
* Body Lotion (especially lotion for sensitive skin)
* Saline Solution/Eye wash
* Men’s disposable razors
* Lip balm
* Packs of tissues
* Toilet paper
* Wet wipes
* Spray deodorant (men’s)
* Shaving foam
* Hand sanitiser
* Hair oil
* Talcum powder
* Nappies (all sizes)
* Disposable cups (for distributing hot drinks)
* UK to EU adaptors (to use UK chargers in France)
* Pop-up gazebo (but NO poles)
* Bags for life