It got cold.
This morning I had to wear a hat, gloves, signature critters snood AND trousers.
It was pretty nippy last night too, and the wife and I fancied a sweet treat without all the nastiness, so we rustled up this delicious beverage to warm our cockles by the fire.
We used the frother on our Nespresso machine but you could just as easily heat it up on the hob.
Give it a go tonight and let me know what you think.
Ferrero No-cher Mocha
- 2 decaf coffee capsules or double decaf espresso
- 2 tsp cacao/cocoa powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 250ml hazelnut milk (plus a little extra for the paste)
- Pour the hazelnut milk into the frother/pan and leave to heat gently.
- Put the cacao/cocoa powder in a ramekin/spare mug and add in a little hazelnut milk before whisking with a fork to make a paste.
- Split the coconut oil evenly between the mugs, placing on the bottom.
- Put one decaf espresso into each mug.
- Combine the hot milk with the paste and whisk again until mixed with no clumps.
- Split the milk evenly between the mugs and stir to make sure the coconut oil has melted.
There you have it, a proper treat without all the nasties!
If you’re wondering why I didn’t email you on Valentine’s Day, don’t take it personally – I’ll explain why another time but it’s not because I don’t love you.
Ian “spoiling-you” Male
PS. The results are coming in after our first month at the studio, and they’re looking good – if you want to climb aboard the fast train to amazing results then get in touch!
>>> https://greenwichtraining.com/transformationsession/ <<<